Students will learn valuable skills on being healthy and active on Fun Run day. Students and classes will also have an opportunity to earn a number of prizes based on their participation in our Fun Run.
Pledge packets due: Feb. 9th by 8:00am
Fun Run: Feb. 9th
Winners announced: Feb. 15th
DAY OF THE EVENT:
- Eat a healthy breakfast, wear school approved athletic shoes and your Fun Run t-shirt or school uniform. If students choose to wear their Fun Run t-shirt, non-logoed athletic shorts will be allowed on Fun Run day only. Athletic shorts must follow uniform guidelines for length and appropriateness.
- Every student will receive water and a snack after completing the fun run laps.
|Fun Run Schedule: February 9th, 2017|
|8:00am – 8:45am||Kindergarten|
|8:30am – 9:15am||1st Grade|
|9:00am – 9:45am||2nd Grade|
|9:30am – 10:15am||3rd Grade|
|10:00am – 10:45am||4th Grade|
|10:30am – 11:15am||5th Grade|
- Archway Glendale students will complete laps to raise funds to support our playground and PE equipment, games, and maintenance.
- Our goal for our Fun Run is $20,000 ($35 per student).
- Donations may be collected as flat rate pledges only. Ask your relatives, friends, and neighbors.
- Please return donations in a sealed envelope to your student’s homeroom teacher.
- Envelopes should be returned to your student’s teacher on or before February 9th at 8:00 A.M.
Students will earn a raffle ticket for every 10 laps they complete.
Example of Prizes:
Every student returning $200 or more in donations will receive a Yogurtology gift card.
|School Spirit Award
Rita’s Italian Ice with Headmaster Kersting!
The class with the highest monetary donations collected will receive Rita’s Italian Ice with Headmaster Kersting.
*All donations are due by Friday, February 9th at 8:00 A.M. to count toward individual and class incentives.